Mid-Term Election Round-up, 10.25.22
Today’s installment of campaign news from across the country.
* In a debate last night, Democrat Charlie Crist called on Gov. Ron DeSantis to say whether he would serve a full, four-year term if re-elected. Republican incumbent refused to answer,
* On a related note, on Sunday, Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom of California said he will commit for a full second term amid speculation of a possible White House bid.
* In Pennsylvania, the latest CNN vote Democratic Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman was ahead of Republican Mehmet Oz, 51% to 45%, in his US Senate race, while the same Survey Democratic State Attorney General Josh Shapiro led Republican Doug Mastriano, 55% to 44%, in his gubernatorial race.
* In Wisconsin, same CNN vote Republican Sen. Ron Johnson was found to be 50% to 49% ahead of Democratic Lieutenant Governor Mandela Barnes in the US Senate race, while the same Survey Shows Democratic Governor Tony Har in his gubernatorial race, a small lead of 50% to 48% over Republican Tim Michels.
* Meanwhile, in Michigan, CNN vote With a slight lead of 52% to 46% over Tudor Dixon, incumbent Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer got it too.
* Speaking of polls, the latest Emerson College poll in New Hampshire shows Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan ahead only three digits More than Republican Dan Bolduc, 48% to 45%.
* On a related note, while the Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC aligned with Senate Republican leaders, is scrapping planned investments in New Hampshire, a conservative group called the Restoration PAC, funded by Republican megadonor Richard Uehlen is done, announced Buy a new ad in support of the far-right Senate candidate.
*While keeping up with Key releases has been tough new campaign ads From Barack Obama, the latest spots have been in support of Sen. Raphael Warnock Georgia and . In Cheri Beasley’s Senate Campaign in North Carolina. Former President also issued an approval Katie Hobbs’s governor’s campaign in Arizona.
*And speaking of Georgia’s U.S. Senate race, the Warnock campaign has started to air some hard earned tv commercialsUnraveling allegations of Republican Herschel Walker’s highly controversial personal life.
#MidTerm #Election #Roundup #10.25.22