Steam has updated Big Picture mode with Steam Deck UI
Steam’s Big Picture mode on PC will now be based on a specially designed mode steam surface user interface.
They revealed, “We’re preparing to update the Big Picture mode with the new interface we built for Steam Deck, and today we’re making it available for testing.” “It’s been a long time since this update, and we’re very excited to start collecting community feedback.”
The first console interface was designed specifically for the Steam Deck, but integrating it into Steam makes sense – providing more brand recognition between the Steam Deck and the Steam library on PC.
And it also happens to be a very good interface.
They emphasized, “This first Steam Deck console interface is built in both manual and dock mode, and is ideal for all the scenarios Big Picture mode currently deals with.”
The new Big Picture mode includes:
- A new home screen featuring the latest games and news in your library.
- New comprehensive search that lets you search your library, store, and friends list.
- New console component designed to allow you to easily choose new configurations and layouts.
- Enhanced Stead Store for console navigation.
- Updated in-game overlay that gives access to achievements and clues.
- New system menu for quick navigation to different parts of the new user interface.
- New quick access menu that allows you to access notifications. Friends list, quick settings, and more.
According to Valve, the team is “still smoothing out the rough edges” so the new version of Big Picture is currently being introduced through it. Steam beta program.
Tips for trying out the new Big Picture mode It can be found here.
Top 10 Steam Deck Games
#Steam #updated #Big #Picture #mode #Steam #Deck