5 Benefits of Buying a Smartphone at Costco
As it turns out, Costco really sells just about everything.
- Comparing phone prices can save you money.
- Going to a Costco kiosk means not having to wander around the store looking for help.
- The potential bonuses also make purchasing a smartphone at Costco worthwhile.
Smartphones are full of useful technology. You can do anything — from sending emails to working on yourself month account, But when you’re looking for a new smartphone, your first thought might not be run by your local big-box store. However, once you learn more about the benefits of buying a smartphone at Costco, you can change the way you shop for a new phone. Here are five of the top benefits of buying a smartphone at Costco.
1. Costco Gives You the Opportunity to Compare Prices
Unless you need a new smartphone at the moment, being a Costco member means you can compare its price on the model you want against the price offered by your cell phone carrier. It is important to know that you cannot buy a smartphone at Costco without purchasing a cell phone plan. But as long as you’re willing to work with Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile, you’re in luck.
Even if you pay less for a phone at Costco, the plan’s prices are similar to the prices offered by the carrier. The difference is, when you’re shopping at Costco, a sales representative will help you locate the best carrier and plan one for you.
2. You’re Not Seeing Last Year’s Models
You’ll find the most up-to-date smartphones at Costco. While cell phone stores often sell older models at discounted prices, Costco offers discounts on the latest models. Also, many model devices come with a payment plan so that you can pay off the phone in interest-free installments.
If you’re concerned that your credit score may prevent you from buying a new phone on installments, take these steps:
- Order a copy of your credit report from the three big credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. By the end of 2023, you are legally eligible for free weekly credit report, You can order all of them online through annual creditreport.com,
- Review each report carefully, searching for any incorrect or out-of-date information. If you find a mistake, dispute it with the credit reporting agency in question. They have 45 days to verify the information in the report or remove it from the report. (A mistake in your report is not too small, as each negative comment lowers your credit score).
- If you have no credit history or limited credit history, follow these steps raise your score,
3. You don’t need to wander to the shop
If you’re a regular at Costco, you’ve probably seen a kiosk operated by a company called Wireless Advocates. This is where you will find smartphones and plans. No need to wander through the shop looking for someone to help. It is right there.
A word of caution: Lines can be long with just one employee working at a kiosk. Try to travel at a time when you are not in a hurry.
4. You will have access to potential bonuses
Costco often offers bonuses for members. For example, you may receive a Costco Cash gift card, a waived activation fee, or a discounted phone. If you need a new smartphone anyway, why not score a nice bonus at the same time? If you’re in no rush to buy, go ahead and ask the Wireless Advocate employee about upcoming specials. The goal is to buy a new smartphone And leave your money bank account,
5. Costco Gives You 90 Days to Choose a Smartphone
Buying a smartphone at a Costco kiosk means 90 days from the day you make a purchase to return the phone. The fly in the ointment is that you can’t take it back to a Costco store, but it needs to be returned directly to Wireless Advocates. However, read your contract carefully before signing up. If your trial period has expired, you may still be liable for early termination. The trial period usually lasts 14 days.
It seems that everyone has a smartphone. If it’s time for you to upgrade, Costco offers the kinds of perks that make them worth your while.
Alert: The Highest Cash Back Card We’ve Seen Now Has 0% Intro APR By 2024
If you are using the wrong credit or debit card, it can cost you serious money. our experts love this top pickWhich has a 0% intro APR until 2024, an insane cash back rate of up to 5%, and no annual fee anyway.
In fact, this card is so good that our experts even use it personally. Click here to read our full review Apply for free and in just 2 minutes.
#Benefits #Buying #Smartphone #Costco