Iterable unveils the latest in mobile and cross-channel devices
Iterable unveils the latest in mobile and cross-channel devices
SAN FRANCISCO, November 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Iterable, the most powerful communication platform that helps brands energize customers with fun interactions at scale, today unveiled new innovations, including repeatable SMS with simplified pricing and intelligence-powered channel optimization. Artificial, among other features, empower marketers with the ability to activate exceptional marketing capabilities across channels and create lifetime customers.
The modern consumer is mobile first, and spends more than four hours Daily on their mobile devices, they check their screens once a day four minutes. It is now more important than ever that brands are not only taking steps to operationalize their mobile capabilities, but also go beyond the tactical to develop consistent, dynamic and customized cross-channel strategies with mobile at its core.
“In today’s mobile-first world, successful brands are the ones that invest in connecting with customers. By leveraging Iterable’s latest mobile and cross-channel capabilities, marketers are able to deliver curated and personalized cross-channel campaigns that create lasting connections with their individual customers.” “All of our new innovations are designed with the modern marketer in mind, focusing on ease of use, return on investment and impact, all within a cost-effective platform.”
Increase mobile sharing With repeatable SMS
To take advantage of the opportunity to contact a customer on a mobile phone, marketers need to activate one of the most effective channels in a mobile broker: Short Message Service (SMS). with the average open rate 98%average Subscription rate 75%SMS campaigns are an incredibly valuable driver of mobile engagement with consumers. However, despite the obvious benefits of SMS, Only 20% of brands Already send SMS messages to their customers.
repeatable The new comprehensive SMS solution It allows marketers to deliver deeply personalized experiences to customers where they are more engaged and responsive. and with a Simplified and transparent pricing structureMarketers can worry less about spending and complexity, and quickly create a more cost-effective and impact-based SMS program. Iterable complete set of SMS Tools and Services It enables marketers to engage customers at the right time, across a wide range of use cases, one step at a time with their other marketing channels and programs.
Josh Sharfoli, Senior Director of Marketing and Digital Engagement at Georgia AquariumAnd the repeatable customer. “It allows us to engage guests when and how they want to receive information, while providing a seamless experience for them to enjoy the aquarium without having to navigate through multiple channels.”
Powerful cross-channel formatting
Iterable has launched new capabilities that allow marketers to create highly customized cross-channel campaigns and do so with maximum efficiency. To connect with today’s consumer, who interacts with brands in many different ways across multiple channels, marketers need to meet customers where they are most likely to interact, with the most relevant content, and ensure a seamless customer experience as they navigate through channels. Improvements in the Iterable edition enable marketers to quickly create and deploy effective, personalized, and consistent campaigns across channels that fit the evolving needs of their customers. Key features include:
- Channel optimization, an AI-powered capability that allows marketers to improve cross-channel messaging (email, push, SMS). The tool makes use of historical data to determine which channel will perform the most for each user based on predictive analysis of past response data and recent behavior signals. Channel optimization removes the guesswork for marketers, allowing for a stronger connection with customers to be established by simplifying and enhancing their individual capabilities.
- Messages in the browser: more than 60% Website traffic comes from people using mobile devices, and that traffic continues to increase quarter by quarter. Iterable in-browser messaging provides marketers with an original and easy way to guide website visitors to the next step in their brand journey. In-browser messaging integrates actual user data into a real-time call-to-action, delivering individual messages to customers at each stage, increasing response rates.
- Silent push notifications Allow marketers to offer specific mobile experiences to their customers behind the scenes. Even when mobile notifications are turned off, marketers can send data to a customer’s mobile device, launch internal permission requests, such as “rate my app,” or update in-app content — enabling seamless, friction-free customer experiences.
Highly customized delivery controls
Unveil new, repeatable features and functions designed to increase the capabilities of the modern marketer. To succeed in today’s competitive landscape, brands need to continue to meet the ever-increasing expectations of customers for consistent, relevant and valuable content. Iterable’s new product innovations make creating these high-quality experiences easier than ever:
- Custom transmission control: Marketers can now harness the full power of Iterable to create campaigns and organize the journey while retaining control over the final processing and delivery of their campaigns. Using custom dispatch control, Iterable sends message payloads to a client-defined endpoint, allowing for additional security by enabling clients to send messages through an internally managed message transfer agent (MTA).
- Exit rules: For marketers, automation can help reduce the time and complexity of creating individual customer experiences. Iterable’s checkout rules give marketers the ability to automatically take customers out of a journey when a specific event occurs, ensuring that their brand experience remains relevant and valuable. By reducing barriers to personalization, marketers can continue to build experiences that meet the needs of their customers as their audience continues to grow.
- Quiet hours Allowing marketers to delay or skip sending campaigns to customers at certain times and overnight. Marketers can reduce noise, improve dispatch times, build trust with customers and reach them when they are most likely to interact.
- User ID-based projects Allow marketers to use their unique identifiers for customers when designing journeys, consolidate multiple user identifiers under a single user, and easily manage anonymous users. With more control over user data, marketers can handle personalization with confidence.
- Flight versions history: After the release of collaboration features such as Drafts And the call within the app, Iterable has released a new ability that allows marketers to view a history of all customer journeys that have been published within Iterable, including when they were published, who was published, history of changes between versions, view each of the versions, and roll back to the previous version as needed.
Product innovations in Iterable’s mobile and cross-channel version empower marketers with the tools they need to deliver the right message on the right channel to each individual user, driving results for brands and joy for their customers. For more information about the new Iterable capabilities, access: https://iterable.com/whats-new/
Iterable is the most powerful communication platform that helps brands like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm and Glassdoor energize customers through fun interactions at scale. By transforming real-time data into individual, coordinated, and dynamic communications, Iterable enables more than 1,000 brands to build long-term relationships with their customers and achieve their goals. visit iterable.com for more information.
#Iterable #unveils #latest #mobile #crosschannel #devices