Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Equipment Market – A Regional Analysis: Focus on Application, Product, End User and Country
The market for laparoscopy devices in the Middle East and North Africa will reach $1,731. 4 million by 2031. Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Equipment Market Industry Overview.
NEW YORK, November 07, 2022 (Globe Newswire) — Reportlinker.com announced the release of the report “The Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Equipment Market – A Regional Analysis: Focus on Application, Product, End User and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06361117/?utm_source=GNW
The Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market was valued at $752.0 million in 2021 and is projected to reach $1,731.4 million by 2031, witnessing a CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period 2022-2031. The market is driven by factors such as increasing preference for minimally invasive surgery, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in old age, increasing technological advancements and increasing medical tourism in some countries.
market lifecycle stage
The market for laparoscopy instruments is still in the development stage. Research and development activities continue to increase to develop more products.
The market is driven by factors such as increasing preference for minimally invasive surgery and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in old age, among others. The increasing preference for surgery over open surgery is leading to a growing demand for laparoscopy instruments such as laparoscopes and energy devices, and the industry’s integration with robotics is a major opportunity in the Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market.
impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic led to the postponement of surgical procedures. The impact of COVID-19 on laparoscopy equipment is unclear, as surgery was limited during the pandemic.
Before the COVID-19 pandemic, laparoscopic surgery was majorly performed in hospitals and clinical facilities. Factors such as travel restrictions and the risk of virus transmission have led to a decrease in laparoscopic surgery.
As the recovery phase of the COVID-19 pandemic begins, laparoscopy device procedures are expected to return to normal.
In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic also helped in the adoption of disposable laparoscopy instruments. Single-use laparoscopy devices eliminate the risk of cross-contamination, which proved to be a favorable condition for their adoption during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Section 1: By Product
• Conventional Laparoscopy Equipment
o hand tools
o access device
o energy equipment
o shutdown devices
• Robot-Assisted Laparoscopy Devices
o Tools and Accessories
The Middle East & North Africa Laparoscopy Instruments Market (by Product) is expected to be dominated by the Traditional Laparoscopy Instruments segment.
Section 2: By Application
• general Surgery
• Gynecological Surgery
• Urological surgery
• bariatric surgery
• Other surgeries
General surgery is expected to be the major application in the laparoscopy instruments market in the Middle East and North Africa.
Section 3: By Country
• United Arab Emirates
• Rest of Middle East and North Africa
Turkey is expected to dominate the laparoscopy equipment market (by country) in the Middle East and North Africa.
Section 4: By End User
• ambulatory surgery center
The Middle East and North Africa laparoscopy equipment market (by end user) is dominated by the hospital segment.
Recent Developments in the Middle East and North Africa Laparoscopy Equipment Market
• In January 2022, Seger Surgical Solutions Ltd. announced that it has launched the next generation laparoscopic stapler for intracorporeal anastomosis in the market.
• In September 2021, Olympus Corporation strengthened its surgical portfolio with the launch of PowerSeal Advanced Bipolar Surgical Energy Devices.
• In December 2021, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. received FDA approval for an 8 mm SureForm 30 curved-tip stapler for use in general, thoracic, gynecological, urologic and pediatric surgery.
• In January 2020, KARL STORZ SE & Co KG introduced a new 3D surgical imaging system and modular camera platform at Arab Health 2020.
• In March 2019, Stryker Corporation acquired an Israel-based company named Orthospace Limited to expand its product portfolio.
• In June 2018, Stryker Corporation signed a definitive agreement to acquire SafeAir AG, a Swiss medical device company dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of innovative surgical fume evacuation solutions, to expand the surgical business.
Demand – Drivers and Limits
The following are the drivers for the laparoscopy equipment market in the Middle East and North Africa:
• Increasing preference for minimally invasive surgery
• Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases in old age
• Growing Technological Advancement
• Increase in medical tourism in countries
The market may also face some limitations due to the following challenges:
• High cost of robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery and shortage of skilled professionals
• Lack of reimbursement policies
How can this report add value to an organization?
Types: The Types section helps the reader to understand the different types of laparoscopy products available in the market. Furthermore, the study provides the reader with a detailed understanding of the products that fall under two main segments, i.e., Conventional Laparoscopy Equipment and Robotic Assisted Laparoscopy Equipment.
Growth/Marketing Strategy: Middle East & North Africa laparoscopy equipment market has witnessed major growth by major players operating in the market, such as business expansion, partnership, collaboration and joint venture. The preferred strategy for companies has been regulatory and legal activities, partnerships, alliances and business expansion to strengthen their position in the market.
For example, in March 2019, Stryker Corporation acquired an Israel-based company named Orthospace Ltd., and in September 2021, Olympus Corporation strengthened its surgical portfolio with the launch of Powerseal Advanced Bipolar Surgical Energy Devices.
Competitive Strategy: Analysis and study of key players in the global Middle East & North Africa laparoscopy equipments market The profile includes established and emerging players that offer various products for laparoscopy instruments. In addition, a detailed competitive benchmarking of players operating in the global Middle East and North Africa market has been done to help the reader understand how the players stack up against each other, presenting a clear market scenario. We do.
Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements and collaborations will help the reader understand the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
Major Market Players and Competition Summary
The companies that have been profiled have been selected on the basis of inputs gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the players in this market are:
• Applied Medical Resources Corporation
• Arthrex, Inc.
• Ascensus Surgical, Inc.
• Barco NV
• B. Braun SE
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• CONMED CORPORATION
• Human Extensions Limited
• Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
• Johnson & Johnson
• Carl Storz SE & Co. KG
• Medtronic PLC
• Olympus Corporation
• Peters Surgical
• Segar Surgical Solutions Ltd.
• Stryker Corporation
• virtual port
• United Arab Emirates
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
• Rest – Middle East and North Africa
Read full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06361117/?utm_source=GNW
about report linker
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. ReportLinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001
#Middle #East #North #Africa #Laparoscopy #Equipment #Market #Regional #Analysis #Focus #Application #Product #User #Country