Need election help? Additional voter service and polling stations now open for 2022 general elections
20 VPCs will open by election day.
If you live in Douglas County, plan to vote in the November 8 general election and need personal assistance, eight additional Voter Services and Polling Stations (VSP) are now open.
Why should I go to VSP? VSPCs provide Douglas County citizens the opportunity to register to vote, update their voter registration, vote in person, use an ADA-accessible voting machine, or change a ballot.
Vote early. near you. If you don’t need help, use one of these to get your ballot delivered for free. 21 Convenient Ballot Drop Box Locations Across the Country, Safe, secure ballot drop boxes are now available 24/7 until 7 p.m. on Election Day, November 8, 2022.
Where can I find VSP? 12. on staff VSP Location Ready to help you with your election needs through Election Day:
- Castle Pines: Castle Pines North Metro District Building, 7404 Yorkshire Drive
- Castle Rock: Douglas County Kirk Hall, 500 Fairgrounds Road
- Castle Rock: Douglas County Human Services, 4400 Castleton Court
- franktown: Christlife Community Church, 5451 CO 86
- Highlands Ranch: Northridge Recreation Center, 8800 S. Broadway
- Highlands Ranch: Douglas County Parks and Trails, 9651 S. Quebec St.
- Larkspur: Larkspur Fire Department, 9414 Spruce Mountain Road
- Littleton: Roxborough Library, 8357 N. Rampart Range Road, Suite 200
- louviers: Louviers Village Clubhouse, 7885 Louviers Blvd.
- parker: Parker Town Hall, 20120 Main Street
- parker: Parker Fieldhouse, 18700 Plaza Drive
- parkerParker Recreation Center, 17301 Lincoln Ave.
** Please note that Lone Tree Motor Vehicle/Park Meadows Center is no longer a VSPC. Instead, Highlands Ranch . Visit Douglas County Parks and Trails in
When can I go to VSP, The locations listed above will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Monday, November 4, 5 and 7 and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day, November 8.
When will additional VPCs open? on Monday. November 7, eight additional VPC locations will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., in total 20 VPC Locations Open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8.
**Please note that Douglas County High Schools are no longer VSPCs. please visit one of these 20 places listed on DouglasVotes.com,
Not registered to vote but want to be? Colorado election law allows voter registration until Election Day. If you live in Douglas County, plan to vote in the November election and are not registered to vote, please visit a VSPC to do so.
Know the ballot deadline. No matter how you deliver it, your ballot should be received by 7 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8, 2022—an Election Day postmark doesn’t count.
any question? Please visit douglas votes.com for information or to chat online with a Douglas County Elections staff member. Or call 303-660-7444. You will also find information about the security and integrity of the election process in Colorado.
your county. Your news Get it first.
Be one of the first to receive news when this happens. Sign up here and select your specific news focus and delivery preferences and be sure to follow Douglas County on Nextdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Visit the Live Town Hall page to sign-up and receive Town Hall notifications to ensure that you are contacted to participate in future community conversations about topics that are important to you.
#election #Additional #voter #service #polling #stations #open #general #elections