Japanese charts: Harvestella booms at number two in massive week of OLED sales
After last week saw just about every game on the Japanese charts being a new release, things seem to have settled a bit more in software sales this week.
It shouldn’t be so surprising Splatoon 3 She continues to write her name in the lead, but this week also saw her charting debut on at harvest And the Doraemon the Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom Respected in second and third places. This was a particularly good showing from Square Enix’s new farm sim, which recorded 26,644 units sold per week.
The first full week of November is back to be good for Nintendo in general. Just Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II It was pulled for PlayStation from last week, with the remaining nine places all taken by games on Switch from Bayonetta 3 And the Person 5 Royal Still sells well in the fourth and fifth for Ice Angler: Hunting Souls Continue to stick to tenth place.
Here’s the full summary in this week’s program outlines:
- [NSW] Splatoon 3 (Nintendo, 09/09/22) – 51,715 (3,287,416)
- [NSW] at harvest (Square Enix, 11/4/22) – 26644 (new)
- [NSW] Doraemon the Seasons: Friends of the Great Kingdom (Bandai Namco, 11/02/22) – 11.278 (new)
- [NSW] Bayonetta 3 (Nintendo, 10/28/22) – 10,103 (51,388)
- [NSW] Person 5 Royal (ATLUS, 10/21/22) – 7791 (65829)
- [NSW] Dragon Quest X: Rise of the Five Tribes is offline (Square Enix, 9/15/22) – 7781 (218.732)
- [NSW] Maine Craft (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 7,602 (2,840,716)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 7,501 (4,891,234)
- [PS4] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (Activivision, 10/28/22) – 7,351 (31,722)
- [NSW] Ice Angler: Hunting Souls (Bandai Namco, 10/27/22) – 6,854 (30151)
For hardware schematics, we’re back on terra firma this week. In case you missed it, last week saw the PlayStation 5 take first place as the best-selling console in the previous seven days — marking the first time the Switch has been on sale in as long as we can remember. The story couldn’t be more different this week, as the Switch OLED boasts a whopping 74,895 unit sales compared to the PS5’s 12014 in third place.
The Switch is in second place this time around, while the Switch Lite manages to crawl from last week’s sub-1,000 performance to sell 1,714 units and is in the top half of the charts again.
Here are the hardware charts for the week in all their OLED glory:
- OLED Switch Model – 74895 (2923.063)
- Switch – 13869 (18,824,546)
- PlayStation 5 – 12,014 (1,796,038)
- Xbox S – 2,663 (211,778)
- Switch Lite – 1,714 (4,905,047)
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – 1,260 (283,885)
- Xbox Series X – 450 (167006)
- PlayStation 4 – 257 (7,820,200)
- New 2DS LL (including 2DS) – 31 (1,189,119)
We are rapidly approaching the release of pokemon scarlet and violet On the 18th of November we expect a change in the charts more than a little. If OLED can roll out numbers like these before they’re released, we could be in for a big week already.
As always, let us know what you think of the latest Japanese charts in the comments!
#Japanese #charts #Harvestella #booms #number #massive #week #OLED #sales